My Dog Is A Wonderdog,and Already Knows A Ton Of Tricks....but I Need Bigger,better Ones!

karleee

Experienced Member
Yes,my dog iks a wonderdog and knows lots of hard,impressive tricks.....but i have run out of trick ideas to use in my trick demos people get me to do at shows! :confused:

Could you help my by giving me some complex tricks to teach her?

Ina

.. on the list of "things to teach my dog" is one that I will call "get the balls" ... you can imagine what he is supposed to do to any male person that is making us angry ;) .. the tricky part will be to teach not to bite too hard <evil grin>

(probably good idea to teach just to put his nose there)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
.. on the list of "things to teach my dog" is one that I will call "get the balls" ... you can imagine what he is supposed to do to any male person that is making us angry ;) .. the tricky part will be to teach not to bite too hard <evil grin>

(probably good idea to teach just to put his nose there)
:eek: Get the balls??? Ouch. Kidding. ;)

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
Roll a ball up the stairs, skate board, get the phone when it rings, find the car keys, retrieve objects by name, backwards weaves, stacking bowls, painting, laundry, clean up your toys, right/left circle etc, turn the light on/off, get in a suit case, zipper, roll over in a blanket, hand stand, cross paws, speaking in various tones, untangle your leash, take off socks, hold a hat while you toss toys into it, moon walk (bowing and scooting backward), crawling backward, jump rope, carry a bag, limp, put trash in the trash can, mail box....etc.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SullivanOlssen?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/8zSDxTAfDZk

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
Yes,my dog iks a wonderdog and knows lots of hard,impressive tricks.....but i have run out of trick ideas to use in my trick demos people get me to do at shows! :confused:

Could you help my by giving me some complex tricks to teach her?
What types of tricks does your dog know? Do you have any videos on you tube?