Mommy, I wanna Ponydoodle!

bipa

I have found the perfect pet for kids who want horses, but whose parents don't have the space, time or money for stables and everything that goes with owning a pony. Heck, who am I kidding.... I want one, too! :doglaugh:

Introducing the Ponydoodle!

With the recent tremendous marketing of Poodle crosses, we thought a cross that had unique qualities not already found in the Poodle made more sense.
After long hours in the lab tinkering with the DNA, we have created a "doodle" which does not lessen the original.
(Note: A couple of "My Little Pony" toys accidentally fell in the gene splicer, hence the neon-pink hair.)

l_l_a

:doglaugh: :doglaugh: :doglaugh:

that's so funny!! Looks just like the "My Little Pony" character too!

Speaking of dogs and ponies, I was at the stock show over the weekend and saw some miniature horses, it's the first time I've ever seen them. They are so small, I swear they are the same size as my german shepherd! He would probably think they are dogs too and want to play with them!

yoyopoodle

Lol, they certainly are a new 'fad' - the addition of that article the Charlene's site (Canine Horizons) brought in thousands of new viewers, including many horse owners! The first one, 'Kitty', looks especially good in her halter :D

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
xD Fantastic! Do they come in paint versions? Lol. All my horses are paints(except for one Quarter Horse).
Lol, minis are great. ^^ There's a therapy mini group in my area that has about ten minis that they take to schools, hospitals, and nursing homes all over the state. They are adorable and so sweet. They wear custom-made tennis shoes indoors. ^^
You know, the Ponydoodle is MUCH cheaper to feed than my full-size horses....lol, maybe I should get some! :doglaugh:

storm22

Experienced Member
lolz thats great, it would be cool to see a paint ponydoodle tx_cowgirl or maybe a dun (my fav even though we only have one at the moment)

what will they think of next

bigboytex

LOl...Yes..I want one there so cool....

Hey tx_cowgirl Dont guess u heard when you were gone to the stock shows that therepy mini group gat attacked by to pits...It was really sad cause I liked those horses and people got mad at the pits...theres no stupid dogs just stupid owners

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Yeah I know, I heard while I was gone. Elena knows the people, and I kinda know them. The horse owners, that is, not the pit owners. The dogs were MICROCHIPPED, so they know exactly who they belong to.

luna may

Hehehe... I'd like one, but I have my own weirdog to look after (his name's Snowbeak... Isn't he cool? ^-^):

E

emmasmamma

First priority for Snowbeak's lessons would be "no play biting"!

M

mybuddy

WOW I wish someone would have suggested ponypoodle BEFORE I got my horses!