Molly - Morkie (we Think)

Chloe and Buddy

Experienced Member
Molly is our newest dog. We got her in June, and I didn't make a forum thread for her, so here it is!

Name: Molly
Body Characteristics: Small, about 20 lbs, white. Floppy ears, curly hair. Her tail is curled into a spiral ;)
Sex: Female spayed
Favorite food: Her big brother's food :p
Favorite spot: Under and on top of the bed, and on the couch
List of tricks: Beg :whistle:
Toys: Molly really doesn't like a lot of toys, just a nice femur bone to chew :)
Habits: The "elvis lip", begging (she learned that from her big brother), chewing on firewood, stealing Kleenex, Barking at the doorbell/knock at the door, and getting the "zoomies"
Strengths: Being able to steal your heart 5 seconds after meeting you
Temperament: She's a sweet dog, but is still a little skittish around people.
Anything else?
~When she comes in from outside, she'll run rampant around the dining room table, its rather cute :)
~Sometimes, she will get into these crazy moods where she will nip at you, but it is all in good fun. She will growl, and bat at your hands. It's so funny!

MaryK

Honored Member
Molly sounds like a real Diva and she must really adore her Big Bro.:):love: Yes, I too would like to see more pics of your little girl please.

MaryK

Honored Member
Lovely pics, just love them all!:love::love: Thank you:) I agree with your comment about Shelter Dogs, I always try to persuade people to get a Shelter Dog, even when they want a specific breed, like a German Shepherd, heaps needing good homes in Shelters or breed specific rescue organizations. I know someone who spent a AU$1,000.00 on a pedigree but pet only Chow Chow, why? I'm still trying to figure that out. Plus the dog has cost a small fortune to date for various breed related problems and it's not over yet, as one problem is 'on going' and will need major surgery at some date!