Missy Jumping

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by southerngirl, Mar 20, 2012.

1. southerngirl Honored Member

I got 101 dog tricks by Kyra Sundance and it has a bunch of tricks that involve jumping, so I'm starting of simple(which is the jumps in the video) than I will teach Missy the more complex tricks. Also I have to roll over for one and do a handstand for another, so me and Missy will learn them together.

2. MissyBC Experienced Member

Good job, southerngirl and Missy! :) Keep up the good work!
  3. Dogster Honored Member

GREAT WORK!!! Missy is AWESOME at jumping!!!:ROFLMAO:
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank You!!:D Missy loves jumping so I try and think of tricks that involve jumping.
    Dogster likes this.
  5. Anneke Honored Member

Well done!!!!
  6. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

LOVED IT!! awesome work, MissyBC!!! Great job!! and now, that song IS stuck in my head!! :ROFLMAO: lol, is okay, i like it!:)
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank You!!:D Lol tigerlily it's southerngirl, not MissyBc
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  8. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Great job!!! I also have the book 101 dog tricks and I love it!!!!
    southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  9. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

<---embarrassed, SORRY!!!!!!!!!! I had just been posting on MissyBC's page when i posted on THIS thread, lol!!:giggle:
    Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  10. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

let me try again:

LOVED IT!! awesome work, Southern Girl!!!
    Great job!! and now, that song IS stuck in my head!! :ROFLMAO: lol, is okay, i like it!:)
    Anneke, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  11. LeviTheOutlaw Well-Known Member

Southerngirl, your dog looks awesome. The jumping is great. Great Job!!!

Did you have to work at getting your dog interested in jumping? I can't figure out how to get Levi started jumping.
    Dogster likes this.
  12. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank you Levi. Missy has always loved jumping. when I started getting her to jump over things I began with a Hola Hoop. I had it touching the ground and coxed her through with a with a treat and clicked when she went through, slowly I lifted the hola hoop up higher. Once she was jumping through the hola hoop when I said "over". Once she jumped through the hoop I began having her jump over other various things using the same method I used with the hoop.
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.