Milli

sgtfrog

Just thought I would say Hello,

Wife and I have an oversized Blue Merle Shelie. She's almost 1 year old ,She weighs 18 kg and is around 19 inches tall at the withers... People around here mistake her for a bordercollie / collie. She has 1 black eye and 1 blue one. Has Crooked ears =).

She also unfortunately broke her leg at 3 months old and has had a metal plate put in. Her bone healed perfectly However her lower leg ( which wasnt even the bone that broke) did not fully grow. So she does have 1 leg smaller than then other by 1 inch ( which is also curving slightly) and does limp. Not much we can do about that now. This doesnt limit her in anyway though . She runs, jumps , and does everything a normal dog does. =)

photowew.JPGinsta1.jpgphoto (2).JPG

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome to DTA!!!!:) Your sheltie is just ADORABLE.:love::love: It definately looks like she lives life to the fullest, she doesn't let that one shorter leg stop her!!!:D Enjoy the site!!!!:)

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome!:) Milli is ADORABLE and I love the pic of her standing at the window. One amazing lady, doesn't let one leg shorter than the other bother her at all. Brave lassie:love:

Enjoy the forum and I am sure you'll find some tricks she can learn without putting pressure on her legs.