Miley Morkie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MileyMorkie, Feb 4, 2013.

1. MileyMorkie New Member

We live in Chesterton, IN with our three dogs and two children. Miley is our newest addition. She is a ten month old Morkie. We've had her since she was a little over two months old.

Attached Files:

k9 crazed, Dogster and MaryK like this.

2. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

She is gorgeous! We'd love to hear about your other dogs :)
    MaryK likes this.
  3. raymond upton Well-Known Member

welcome miley is cute as a button what is a morkie i've never heard of those before i'm assuming it's a yorkie mix
    MaryK likes this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome:) Miley looks quite the fashionista in her little coat, she's a real cutie pie:) Please tell us about your other dogs and post pics.:)
  5. MileyMorkie New Member

A morkie is a mix between a maltese and a yorkie.
    MaryK likes this.
  6. MileyMorkie New Member

Our two other dogs are mutts that we adopted from the shelter. One of them, KC, is a pitbull mix and the sweetest dog. Pitbulls really do get a bad rap! We're not sure what the other one is. Her name is Buddie (strange name for a girl, but she was already named at the shelter and my daughter didn't want to change it). We think she's a mix of some type of "bird dog." She's almost 14 years old now but doing really well for her age.

Attached Files:

MaryK likes this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

They're both gorgeous and yes Pitties do get such an undeserved bad rap! I love them, but cannot have one here, or any dog which even looks like a Pit Bull, as the law is that they can be taken away, no offence committed, and put down just because of their breed:mad::mad:
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Beautiful dogs!!!!:love: Welcome to DTA!!!:)
    MaryK likes this.
  9. southerngirl Honored Member

All your dogs are beautiful and cute. You don't have to worry about discrimination against Pit bulls here we love them!!(y)