Merry Christmas To The Forum Members!

Linda A

Experienced Member
I'm new here so I don't know many of you yet. I have spent hours here, today, reading all of your wonderful posts. This seems like such a friendly group of people and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I'm hoping to get to know you all better in the new year.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
I hope everyone has a great Christmas. Missy hasn't got her present yet because I'm still working on begging my mom to take me to Petco or Petsmart to get Missy the Frisbee destroyer a flexible soft Frisbee. What did everyone's dog(s) get for Christmas?
Bella and Jenny got a fleece tug toy with tennis ball threaded through, a croc soft toy tht crinkles and squeaks, a crock stuffing free toy with rope inside and squeakers great for tug, soft ball with face, flat monkey with squeaks, floating bright orange monkey toy, and a bat toy

MaryK

Honored Member
Ra Kismet and Zeus both got a whole heap of treats, all different types. Zeus got a new lead and bed which he's already rejected, while Ra Kismet is still waiting for his 'big present' - a chair in the shape of a soccer ball!!!!!!!!!! (It's actually a kiddies chair but couldn't resist it for Ra Kismet my soccer loving boy).

MaryK

Honored Member
I hope everyone has a great Christmas. Missy hasn't got her present yet because I'm still working on begging my mom to take me to Petco or Petsmart to get Missy the Frisbee destroyer a flexible soft Frisbee. What did everyone's dog(s) get for Christmas?
Southerngirl, sure hope you can persuade your Mom but if you cannot, just remember, Missy has the best present ever, a very loving, caring, smart trainer and companion YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! She's got a present which will last her all her life. Your love and companionship.

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon got a stuffed reindeer, a squeaky santa ball, a Squakie Talkies Chicken and a Huggle Hounds bunny. (She would get more presents, but I buy her things throughout the year, and plus the other things I wanted to get her were sold out.:whistle::p)
IMG_0493.JPG

She also got a Spots-Light glow collar
IMG_0486.JPG

southerngirl

Honored Member
Shivon got a stuffed reindeer, a squeaky santa ball, a Squakie Talkies Chicken and a Huggle Hounds bunny. (She would get more presents, but I buy her things throughout the year, and plus the other things I wanted to get her were sold out.:whistle::p)
View attachment 2131

She also got a Spots-Light glow collar
View attachment 2132
Sounds like Shivon had a great Christmas. I' m looking into getting a glow collar, do u think it works well?

southerngirl

Honored Member
Bella and Jenny got a fleece tug toy with tennis ball threaded through, a croc soft toy tht crinkles and squeaks, a crock stuffing free toy with rope inside and squeakers great for tug, soft ball with face, flat monkey with squeaks, floating bright orange monkey toy, and a bat toy
Wow they got a good bit of presents. It sounds like they had a wonderful Christmas.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Ra Kismet and Zeus both got a whole heap of treats, all different types. Zeus got a new lead and bed which he's already rejected, while Ra Kismet is still waiting for his 'big present' - a chair in the shape of a soccer ball!!!!!!!!!! (It's actually a kiddies chair but couldn't resist it for Ra Kismet my soccer loving boy).
Make sure to post pics of Ra Kismet with his chair.