Merry Christmas To The Forum Members!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Linda A, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Linda A Experienced Member

I'm new here so I don't know many of you yet. I have spent hours here, today, reading all of your wonderful posts. This seems like such a friendly group of people and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I'm hoping to get to know you all better in the new year.
    dogcrazy, MaryK, k9 crazed and 5 others like this.

2. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi Linda. Merry Christmas to you too! Glad to have you here :)
  3. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Merry christmas :)
  4. Dogster Honored Member

Merry Christmas!!!!:)
  5. southerngirl Honored Member

Merry Christmas!
  6. Anneke Honored Member

Merry christmas!
  7. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

Merry Christmas!!

This is a wonderfully friendly, helpful and respectful forum...glad you are here!!
    MaryK, Dogster, Jean Cote and 2 others like this.
  8. k9 crazed Experienced Member

Merry Christmas to all!
  9. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome! And Merry Christmas to everyone!! :D
  10. Zsu-Zsu Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you as well. You will enjoy all the helpful hints and training videos from all the DTA members, and it is easy to lost on the site for hours.
  11. MaryK Honored Member

Merry Christmas to everyone!:) Have a safe and happy holiday!

This is a very friendly, informative forum, the people are really just the very best you'll find!:)
  12. southerngirl Honored Member

I hope everyone has a great Christmas. Missy hasn't got her present yet because I'm still working on begging my mom to take me to Petco or Petsmart to get Missy the Frisbee destroyer a flexible soft Frisbee. What did everyone's dog(s) get for Christmas?
    Linda A, Dogster, MaryK and 1 other person like this.
  13. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Bella and Jenny got a fleece tug toy with tennis ball threaded through, a croc soft toy tht crinkles and squeaks, a crock stuffing free toy with rope inside and squeakers great for tug, soft ball with face, flat monkey with squeaks, floating bright orange monkey toy, and a bat toy
    Linda A, Dogster, MaryK and 2 others like this.
  14. MaryK Honored Member

Ra Kismet and Zeus both got a whole heap of treats, all different types. Zeus got a new lead and bed which he's already rejected, while Ra Kismet is still waiting for his 'big present' - a chair in the shape of a soccer ball!!!!!!!!!! (It's actually a kiddies chair but couldn't resist it for Ra Kismet my soccer loving boy).
    Linda A and Dogster like this.
  15. MaryK Honored Member

Southerngirl, sure hope you can persuade your Mom but if you cannot, just remember, Missy has the best present ever, a very loving, caring, smart trainer and companion YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! She's got a present which will last her all her life. Your love and companionship.
    Linda A and Dogster like this.
  16. Dogster Honored Member

Shivon got a stuffed reindeer, a squeaky santa ball, a Squakie Talkies Chicken and a Huggle Hounds bunny. (She would get more presents, but I buy her things throughout the year, and plus the other things I wanted to get her were sold out.:whistle::p)
    IMG_0493.JPG

She also got a Spots-Light glow collar
    IMG_0486.JPG
    MaryK, k9 crazed, Linda A and 2 others like this.
  17. southerngirl Honored Member

Sounds like Shivon had a great Christmas. I' m looking into getting a glow collar, do u think it works well?
    MaryK, Dogster and Linda A like this.
  18. southerngirl Honored Member

Wow they got a good bit of presents. It sounds like they had a wonderful Christmas.
    MaryK likes this.
  19. southerngirl Honored Member

Make sure to post pics of Ra Kismet with his chair.
    MaryK and Linda A like this.
  20. southerngirl Honored Member