Member of the Month, a tie?

alix

Hallo Jean the wolfman :) I went to take a look, I have voted, yet it says I have not voted, but doesn't give me the possibility to vote again :dogph34r:

CollieMan

Experienced Member
I'm pretty sure that I saw your vote for Member of the Month. In fact, I'm certain, so at least you know that your vote has counted. Though it doesn't explain why it says you haven't voted.

Edit: Just so you can be certain:

Your vote details:

Member: alix - Date: 01-28-2008 - 08:04 PM

alix

Thanks CollieMan, hmmm, wonder why it is doing that? I use firefox, I will perhaps verify with explorer

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
It says you have not voted? Is the blue check icon Blue or Gray? What happens if you click on it?

I've looked at your account and you have only voted for member of the month. So perhaps you were looking at a different award/election booth?

CollieMan

Experienced Member
marieke;3949 said:
Come on people, we can solve this tie problem easily: all vote for me.
<Cue dramatic and patriotic music, please>

You see, people, this is the type of spirit that raises individuals from the dull plains of banality, and places them to the realms of sainthood, so that they too might walk amongst those chosen few who have sacrificed themselves for the betterment of humanity.

Marieke is prepared to shoulder the weight of your votes so that others need not suffer. A noble act indeed....

marieke

Member of the month, I'm so proud :doglaugh: . I'll try by best to live up to it. Thanks to the people who nominated me and voted for me. I'm glad I found this forum!!

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Marieke, in her role of Member of the Month, will now be available to attend as a guest motivational speaker at conferences, weddings, bar mitzvahs, and turtle-race meetings.

Please contact CollieMan Enterprises for further details...

luna may

Marieke, in her role of Member of the Month, will now be available to attend as a guest motivational speaker at conferences, weddings, bar mitzvahs, and turtle-race meetings.

Please contact CollieMan Enterprises for further details...
Hehehe :LOL: You bet she will!

Bipa- I liked the animated rexy :doghappy: