Meet Beaux

ksmit2

This is Beaux. He is an Apricot Shi-Poo. We are excited to be beginning a new friendship with other dog lovers. Beaux is about 3 1/2 months old. I have taught him how to sit and lay down. Unfortunately that's where is all ends. I'm not sure what techniques to use to teach him more. I am hoping this website can help me.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Welcome to the Academy!! The classroom will give you a good understanding of how to use positive techniques and how to teach a variety of tricks. The monthly challenge forum is a great place to find new ideas, and the lounge in general is a good place to get advice. If you have any questions, feel free to post it in the lounge. Many of our active members are quick to answer them. :) Enjoy the site, and good luck with Beaux!

snooks

Experienced Member
Have you checked the classroom out or the puppy forum. Both are great starting places to take your tiny cutie through the next parts of being a young adult dog. Have you run into any questions or problems? How cute that little face is, I'm looking forward to hearing how things are going. :dogrolleyes: