Me Willie

Willie Wortel

:sneaky:Im Trying to teach my one -eyed french bulldog some tricks and good behavior
The good behavior is coming he knows when he is bad response correct
My ultimate goal is letting him do a Backflip I get 5 €from my girl if i suceed
It's not about the money but the prestige

Dodge

Ehrm,hi and welcome(y)
Not sure what you mean with "bad response correct" :confused:
Are you wanting to teach your dog because you will enjoy the company of your dog and you want to keep your doglet's mind busy or so you can prove your girlfriend that the dog is able to learn?
You may find that if you are desperate for your dog to learn just to show off a certain behaviour that you could get quite frustrated,which will not help you or your dog,take your time and just enjoy your doggy and every little thing he will learn will be a mile stone,you never know,you may just forget about that $5 ;)
Best of luck with training your lad(y)

Willie Wortel

Thanx for the response

What I meant with the "bad response correct" is like when he is eating our strawberry from the bush, if I say NO even before the command and angry look, he knows that he did something bad and he response is correct by going to his time out place immediatly even before the command is given.
The 5 € I don't even think about that. Its more to learn my (our) dog good behavior so we can enjoy him even more and it would be neat to learn him a cool trick, because he is so active I think its possible, like a backflip.
But everything is going step by step its still a dog and I want him to remain like that, a good farting snorring loyal dog, wich gives you a lot of love, laughs and pleasant times.

Dodge

But everything is going step by step its still a dog and I want him to remain like that, a good farting snorring loyal dog, wich gives you a lot of love, laughs and pleasant times.
Lurve that description :LOL:
Reading my post back,I want to apoligize :oops:I hope you didnt feel I was being rude about the bet,so sorry.
Looking forward to some pics of your lad and a chat with you(y)

Willie Wortel

u werent rude at all.
We whent today to the sea with him for the first time first he was a bit afraid then he was loving it ,drank some seawater and now he knows its not good to drink salty water.
When we let him loose he always stayed close enough for us to command him back or play with him now he is sleeping next to my girlfriend having a competition who snores the most.
cu soon :rolleyes:

Willie