Making A Dog Trick Book

Discussion in 'Comments and Suggestions' started by karleee, Nov 8, 2011.

1. karleee Well-Known Member

Hi jean....i was considering making a dog trick book and publishing it....and i though "get the guys on DTA to contribute and do parts of it?"

and maybe do a DVD demo too ;)
    Plus...it would get some more publicity for your site

2. Jean Cote Administrator

I think that is a great idea. I'm sure that a few members here on the DTA could contribute to the book. If we are 10 and we write how to teach 5 tricks each that's 50 tricks.
  3. rouen Experienced Member

I'd be on board, let us know what you're looking for.
  4. fly30 Experienced Member

I have written and published one in French which is currently being translated into English. However, I would happily contribute to yours if you want me to :)
  5. karleee Well-Known Member

thankyou guys!,now we only hae 4 more places avalible :) jean,are you also interested?
  6. Jean Cote Administrator

Sure, I can help but only in the winter. I've got lots of work to do these days...
  7. karleee Well-Known Member

ok :) ,now there are only 2 more places avalible :) ,I think that it might take a while to publish and get it ready anyway :p
  8. Jean Cote Administrator

Aren't you going to need high quality pictures tho? Not sure if we can all do step-by-step pictures ;)
  9. karleee Well-Known Member

hmmm,good point...another thing to think about :(
  10. fly30 Experienced Member

I have a few high quality pictures. My daughter makes very nice shots. I'm sure she'll let us have them if she has her name in the book (I think she would love that).