Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Luckydogwhisperer, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Luckydogwhisperer Well-Known Member

Hi! Just to start off, my nickname is Lucky, and my dog's name is Lucky. ;) Lucky is a male All-American Dog, who is 18 months old. We live in the United States, and compete in AKC and CPE agility, and we would like to compete in AKC Rally someday, and possibly do some competing in Frisbee and Dock Diving, since we love to do these things. We are also looking for some awesome trick ideas! Right now we are teaching All 4 Paws in a Food Bowl, Play Dead, Cik&Cap (agility trick), and paw touch. Tricks Lucky already knows are Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Shake (both paws), Beg, Jump Over My Leg, Leg Weave, Catch a Frisbee, High-Five, Spin Circles, Roll Over, Catch, Nose Touch, and there's probably a couple that I can't think of right now.This forum looks like it will be a great place to learn a lot about different training stuff, and I can't wait to get to know everybody!

2. Dogster Honored Member

WELCOME!!!!! I would LOVE to see some pictures of Lucky!!!!:ROFLMAO: I bet he's adorable!!!! It sounds like Lucky is an All-American Agility Dog!!!!!:D If your looking for trick ideas, you've come to the right place!!!! There are lots of trick ideas in threads. You can also find tricks on members' info pages. There are also trick videos and tutorials!!!:LOL: DTA is a GREAT place to show your love for dogs!!!!:)
  3. Luckydogwhisperer Well-Known Member

I will definitely get some pictures and videos over the next few weeks (the latest ones are from about 2 months ago at our first trial, so I'll take some new ones), and upload them! Thanks for making me feel welcome!

tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

:LOL: GREAT!!! Can't wait!!!!
  5. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA! Have fun with this site and tricks :)
    Dogster likes this.
  6. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Welcome!! Sounds like you have a pretty smart dog there! Can't wait to see the photos! Bet your dog is cute!
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome!!! I can't wait to see some pictues!! =D
    Dogster likes this.
  8. Anneke Honored Member

Welcome to DTA!
    Can't wait to see pics of Lucky.
    Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your dog!
    Dogster likes this.
  9. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!!!!! Cant wait to see pictures of Lucky!!!!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Luckydogwhisperer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will probably post pictures the first week or two of April, hopefully we can get some good ones of him in our creek out on our walk today! We sure have a lot of fun...:)

Jean Cote and Dogster like this.
  11. Dogster Honored Member

Have fun!!! Can't wait for the pics!!!!:LOL: