Luci And My Sammy From Ca

Hello!

My name is Luci...from California. I got a Sheppard mix puppy as a Christmas gift, Sammy...My Sammy is now 3 months old...I am passionate about Positive Reinforcement, as I am a behavioral counselor. I work with children/youth with behavioral problems using PR :LOL::ROFLMAO:….For this reason, learning how to apply PR with my Sammy would be awesome… I love my Sammy very much!!!!:love:

Attachments

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Welcome, Luci. That's so great that you already know how to use positive reinforcement with people. Using it with your puppy might be a little different, as the reasoning processes are a little slower than for humans. Dogs are pretty smart, though, and it's so much fun to watch the "lightbulb" moments, when they figure something out.

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Welcome! Sammy is adorable! Have fun training him! If you have any questions about positive reinforcement with dogs, just let us know!

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome Luci and Sammy:) . Sammy is just ADORABLE too cute for words:love: !

Positive Reinforcement training is fantastic, so glad you're right into it!(y) Don't hesitate to ask questions, we're always ready to help.

BTW: LOL Brody's Mom - sometimes I think dogs are quicker at learning than humans - when it comes to the male of the human species anyway !:LOL: