Looking Forward

taher123

Hi to everyone.. I am so pleased to join as I am looking for a life long enjoyment of dog companionship. Also I believe that I will have many new friends from this lounge as we will have many things to share.I can never forget the joys we had with my daughter's Lab, Sunshine. Very soon I will be living on my own and the only thing I can think of, is to get 2 Labrador puppies and enjoy their companionship. From my past experience with Sunshine I realized that I needed a lot of learning to deal with this wonderful soul. That's why I am joining this academy to learn as much as I can to make sure that I treat these puppies at my best.

taher123

I can forsee having great friends in DTA. ALL WHAT i CAN SAY TO STORM 22 IS THAT I hope one day there wont be any abused dogs that still lick the hands of their abusers. Its ironic that only man abuses others, wether human or animal. I viewed the pics:Ellie the bordercollie is so cute!

storm22

Experienced Member
so do i taher123 its a shame people do,
like some pittys there blamed for there owners training and neglect its sad really