Little Jinx

Anneke

Honored Member
While searching through my vids for a vid to put up in a post in the meet the dogs section, I came across these of puppy Jinx playing with water. She was about 11 weeks old, i think. And it still is my favorite vid of her.
The jack russell is one of the dogs I walk, Terry. The girl is a friend of mine.

MaryK

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO: Oh Dogster I agree this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cute!!!!!!!!!!!:love: I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: Jinx sure was one of the cutest little puppies ever! Loved the way she 'shared' all the mud, though her little friend seemed to stay clear of the mud bath:ROFLMAO: Could not stop laughing.

And yes Evie, I think Jinx would give Evie B and Ra Kismet combined a run for their money when it comes to being a water baby!:D

Honored Member
Sooo cute!

Makes me want a puppy...... but then I look at Holly and remember how annoying and naughty she was (and still is, she's still soooo naughty), I'm not ready to repeat that yet :LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
Too cute for words!!!!!!!!:love: Makes me want a another puppy again:D Aww Holly's a sweetie and they DO grow up -eventually:LOL: I'm ready for a repeat of puppyhood!

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Adorable! Love her Blue Merle colouring. :) And that scraggly looking face when her face is all wet - priceless!!