Lin-zee's Second Session For Handstand

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOW! SMART DOG!! Wonderful!
i won't be training that trick, as it can hurt some dog's spines, shoulders or elbows,
but, it's cute to watch just the same.

LOVELY work there! well done!!
btw, your clicker seems a tad loud, i wonder if you would want to put some playdoh or tape or something on it, to soften the noise just a bit? I had to, too, cuz, sometimes i'd accidentally have clicker too close to my dog's head, and it sure did hurt MY ears if it was close by my head,
so i could only imagine what it was doing to my dog's supersensitive ears...so i put piece of tape over part of it, and that softened the click to be just right.

DaniG

Thanks! :D She IS super smart, and being super food motivated makes my job a little easier as well ;).

I did consider the stress on joints for this one - which is why I am not teaching it to Duke. When she does learn it I won't be asking her to do it for an extended period of time.... Plus she only has 7 pounds to support ;).

And I agree that my clicker IS a bit louder than I would like, but I HATE the super soft ones I can barely hear. Haven't found a perfect in the middle ones that isn't my ClikStick, but I also have yet to try the iClick or those bug clickers that someone on here had mentioned at some point. Perhaps I will try the tape trick since I don't have any play-doh handy - thanks for the tip =)