Life With Febee

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sezeme, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Sezeme New Member

Hi everyone. This is FeBee, female miniature schnauzer a little bit over 1 year old. We are in Houston, Texas. I am looking forward to learn new training techniques and share my experiences with you all.
    Seda
    Jean Cote and Dogster like this.

2. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA!

I have a Terrier x from Houston :) (significant as I am in Canada LOL)

Enjoy the forums!
    Dogster likes this.
  3. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!!
  4. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome to DTA. FeBee (cute name!!) is adorable, and I love mini-schnauzers.
    Dogster likes this.
  5. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome to DTA. FeBee is a cute name. Do you teach her tricks? Do you use a clicker?:D
    Dogster likes this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome Febee, love the name:) You'll love this forum, everyone is SO helpful:D Does Febee do tricks?
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Dogster Honored Member

WELCOME!!!:D LOVE the name Feebee:love: very cute. And she is ADORABLE!!!! Enjoy the site!!! But be warned, you might get addicted!!!!:rolleyes::p:D
  8. Sezeme New Member

Thank you all so much. I have been reading the forum, videos and pictures you all have posted are very impressive. Yes, I try to teach Febee tricks and yes I use a clicker. She is a fast learner but if I don't have a treat, she refuses to perform (smart girl). I find it easier for her to concentrate and try to please me lately than it was 6 months ago, so I think she has matured lately and is being more obedient. Crawl, roll over (this is a tough one for her), give high five, turn left and jump (over my arm) are in our repertoire so far. I try to keep the training sessions short 3-5 minutes since she gets either hyper or loses interest other wise. I am looking forward to teach her more tricks.
    southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

Wow, that is a GREAT start!!!!:D Yeah, keep the sessions short, you can try slowly increasing the duration when you feel Feebee is ready.:)
  10. MaryK Honored Member

FANTASTIC start:D Yes, keep sessions short, Febee will 'tell' you when she wants more. I go with the flow with Ra Kismet. She's young and doing SO WELL - kudos to you too for understanding your puppy(y) LOL smart gal, not 'working' without 'pay':D

This forum rocks, I've learned so much in a short time, and I know you will gain so much too:D
    Dogster likes this.
  11. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Hi and welcome - you couldn't have found a more helpful and energetic group of trainers!

We have a Phoebe as well:
    [IMG]

We look forward to seeing more of your Febee!
    Dogster likes this.
  12. Gripster Active Member

Welcome! I'm new too. I know you're going to enjoy this forum. The videos are fabulous! Love Febee's ears and haircut. She's adorable! Can't wait to see some of her behaviors videoed and posted!
    southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  13. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome!!!!