Life With Febee

Sezeme

Hi everyone. This is FeBee, female miniature schnauzer a little bit over 1 year old. We are in Houston, Texas. I am looking forward to learn new training techniques and share my experiences with you all.
Seda

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA!

I have a Terrier x from Houston :) (significant as I am in Canada LOL)

Enjoy the forums!

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME!!!:D LOVE the name Feebee:love: very cute. And she is ADORABLE!!!! Enjoy the site!!! But be warned, you might get addicted!!!!:rolleyes::p:D

Sezeme

Thank you all so much. I have been reading the forum, videos and pictures you all have posted are very impressive. Yes, I try to teach Febee tricks and yes I use a clicker. She is a fast learner but if I don't have a treat, she refuses to perform (smart girl). I find it easier for her to concentrate and try to please me lately than it was 6 months ago, so I think she has matured lately and is being more obedient. Crawl, roll over (this is a tough one for her), give high five, turn left and jump (over my arm) are in our repertoire so far. I try to keep the training sessions short 3-5 minutes since she gets either hyper or loses interest other wise. I am looking forward to teach her more tricks.

Dogster

Honored Member
Wow, that is a GREAT start!!!!:D Yeah, keep the sessions short, you can try slowly increasing the duration when you feel Feebee is ready.:)

MaryK

Honored Member
FANTASTIC start:D Yes, keep sessions short, Febee will 'tell' you when she wants more. I go with the flow with Ra Kismet. She's young and doing SO WELL - kudos to you too for understanding your puppy(y) LOL smart gal, not 'working' without 'pay':D

This forum rocks, I've learned so much in a short time, and I know you will gain so much too:D

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
Hi and welcome - you couldn't have found a more helpful and energetic group of trainers!

We have a Phoebe as well:

We look forward to seeing more of your Febee!

Gripster

Welcome! I'm new too. I know you're going to enjoy this forum. The videos are fabulous! Love Febee's ears and haircut. She's adorable! Can't wait to see some of her behaviors videoed and posted!