Lickety Stik... Found A New Training Treat

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
i am still experimenting with this thing,
and it's nice cuz i can use when he IS already full!!:ROFLMAO:

and i can use this on walks when i have my mittens on!! (usually, i have to pull both mittens off/on, off/on to give Bud a treat on a walk). Yes, that last walk of the night still needs mittens on..:rolleyes:

i won't use this exclusively, but, i can see how this could be a handy thing.

Dogster

Honored Member
Arrrrgh.... There's only one store that sells it, and it's in Oakville.:rolleyes: Gonna have to wait a couple of weeks before I get it....:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Tamara, that is just amazing!! i am blown away!! absolutely blown away!! WOW!!! What a clever person you are!!

this here site, DTA, just has such a long long list, of such clever young ppl, who are so clever, in so many kinds of ways, it really just makes me so happy to see such clever young ppl, almost wall to wall here on DTA............great trainers, knowledgable trainers and dog caregivers, committed dedicated dog owners, who know so much, way past their ages,
about dogs,
and now, a dog product inventor of sorts !!! LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE YOUNG PPL HERE!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
you young ppl here, deserve some huge kudos! I swear, if i didn't know how young you all are, to see the training, the dedication, the commitment, the knowledge, the results you all achieve,
i'd think you were all adult professional dog trainers here...so so many really AMAZING young ppl here....

geez, when i was that age, i was a smack idiot,:ROFLMAO: compared to all of you guys! It is very exciting, to imagine how you guys will all continue to grow and grow, all of you, all of you.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
well, i got some bad news here.........my dog, who always was very slightly hesistant, all along, for this Lickety Stick,
has made up his mind, and has now decided he does NOT like it anymore. Buddy is now refusing to lick the Lickety Stick.
..........turns his head away now.

I suspect, the taste is just toooo strong for him, but, Buddy won't say:ROFLMAO: why he dislikes it now.
Buddy had the "Smoked Bacon" one, and it did have most strong scent, and once i did taste it, and it tastes much like Worcestershire sauce.:confused: It did not burn on my tongue, but, wow, it was very very strong taste for me, no idea how my dog felt about it....

my dog did often go get a drink after getting Lickety Stick....not sure if that means he was trying to wash the taste off of his tongue, or not....(?) but it seemed odd to me, how he did that so often...

I still plan to try the peanut butter one, though, when that one comes out.

anyway, Your dog might love this,
and i loved the concept!! but my dog has decided he does NOT like the taste now...

jillianmk

well, i got some bad news here.........my dog, who always was very slightly hesistant, all along, for this Lickety Stick,
has made up his mind, and has now decided he does NOT like it anymore. Buddy is now refusing to lick the Lickety Stick.
..........turns his head away now.

I suspect, the taste is just toooo strong for him, but, Buddy won't say:ROFLMAO: why he dislikes it now.
Buddy had the "Smoked Bacon" one, and it did have most strong scent, and once i did taste it, and it tastes much like Worcestershire sauce.:confused: It did not burn on my tongue, but, wow, it was very very strong taste for me, no idea how my dog felt about it....

my dog did often go get a drink after getting Lickety Stick....not sure if that means he was trying to wash the taste off of his tongue, or not....(?) but it seemed odd to me, how he did that so often...

I still plan to try the peanut butter one, though, when that one comes out.

anyway, Your dog might love this,
and i loved the concept!! but my dog has decided he does NOT like the taste now...
I am sorry to hear Buddy doesn't like the taste! Yes, perhaps a different flavor would be more appealing to him!