Levi - Aussie/heeler Mix

LeviTheOutlaw

Levi is 2 years old. I got him when he was 6 weeks old. He is such a great dog but a total knucklehead. His personality is huge!! He was the first puppy I ever had, so training was new for both of us. We made it thru his 1st year and now he is well behaved.... well most of the time.

He is food and ball obsessed!!! He hasn't met a food he doesn't like. Even salad and fruit. But his favorites are popsicles, puppy cones from dairy queen and puppy whips from starbucks (a little cup with some whipped cream in it).

He loves going for walks, playing in the mud and sleeping in bed wedged between me and his daddy. Most of all, he loves the ball!!! Shhh don't say it out loud... you have to spell it or he won't leave you alone.

He is very protective of his whole family... mommy, daddy, xena, and his 2 cats (Ripley and Kitty).

He has learned a number of tricks like spin, touch, high five, thru (the legs), sit, down, and shake.

His favorite color is blue. His eyes are blue. His fur was once turned blue because he got away from me one day and dove into the pool with a blue harness on. Also, he got his paws on a blue pen and ate it. His paws and face were blue for awhile after that one. Thankfully he didn't get sick.

IMG_0804.jpg
IMG_2421.jpg
IMG_0721.JPG

MaryK

Honored Member
LOL he's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: Love how he turned himself blue! And balls (whispering it) we have the same 'problem' sssshhhhhh my boy is also ball crazy!!!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Handsome man. LOL @ contrasting pictures: clean dog...dirty dog (and this is where I would insert a laughing smiley face...except that they aren't working for me....which is now where I would insert a disgruntled angry face). Thanks for turning me on to the Starbucks puppy whips!