Lazy Border Collie Anyone? (with Pics) =)

MaryK

Honored Member
Love her little red chair:love: LOL maybe she's a 'night owl', all that 'early' morning stuff is just too hard to take without first having a nap to recupe from actually getting out of bed;)

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Love her little red chair:love: LOL maybe she's a 'night owl', all that 'early' morning stuff is just too hard to take without first having a nap to recupe from actually getting out of bed;)
I'm the "night owl" and so is my mom.

Missy would care less if I got up at 7:00 a.m. to start the day... That's what I did when she was a pup. I am trying to get up more "on time" these days... not working too well, (even though I do set my alarm.).

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Love that little red chair!! :love: Hey, it's exhausting thinking about what toys to play with, inside/outside, nap on the couch or the chair ... soooo many decisions, it gets a girl tired, yes, even before breakfast!!!! :confused::LOL::ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm the "night owl" and so is my mom.

Missy would care less if I got up at 7:00 a.m. to start the day... That's what I did when she was a pup. I am trying to get up more "on time" these days... not working too well, (even though I do set my alarm.).
I'm also a 'night owl'. Sadly, Ra Kismet isn't! His thinking is 'I'm up so everyone else should also be up"! No laying in lovely red chairs, it's full on 'party/play' time!

LOL I don't use an alarm, they've been known to meet with untimely (oops no pun intended) ends! Besides, I have my own personal C.A.C. :D Which 'goes off' at 8.a.m. without fail!:eek: No sleeping through a full on 'dog attack' complete with kissy, kissy, tickles and grooming! And if that fails, having the duvet dragged, pawed off from your recumbent, half awake, form!