Lazy Border Collie Anyone? (with Pics) =)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by MissyBC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. MissyBC Experienced Member

First thing she does when she gets downstairs:

In her little red chair... :love:

...and then...

on the couch! :D

I told you she loves to sleep in!! :love:

2. Linda A Experienced Member

Love her 'little red chair' !
    MaryK and MissyBC like this.
  3. k9 crazed Experienced Member

So cute! LOL! My Rocket is like this too, he can barely get through breakfast before he has to go lie down on the couch!:sleep:
    MaryK and MissyBC like this.
  4. MissyBC Experienced Member

This is all BEFORE breakfast. :)
    k9 crazed, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Love her little red chair:love: LOL maybe she's a 'night owl', all that 'early' morning stuff is just too hard to take without first having a nap to recupe from actually getting out of bed;)
    Dogster likes this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

LOL well she has to get up strength after the exertion of getting out of bed, to actually eat breakfast - eating does use energy!
    MissyBC likes this.
  7. MissyBC Experienced Member

I'm the "night owl" and so is my mom.

Missy would care less if I got up at 7:00 a.m. to start the day... That's what I did when she was a pup. I am trying to get up more "on time" these days... not working too well, (even though I do set my alarm.).
    MaryK likes this.
  8. Dlilly Honored Member

She is sooo cute on her little chair!!
  9. jackienmutts Honored Member

Love that little red chair!! :love: Hey, it's exhausting thinking about what toys to play with, inside/outside, nap on the couch or the chair ... soooo many decisions, it gets a girl tired, yes, even before breakfast!!!! :confused::LOL::ROFLMAO:
    Dogster likes this.
  10. MaryK Honored Member

I'm also a 'night owl'. Sadly, Ra Kismet isn't! His thinking is 'I'm up so everyone else should also be up"! No laying in lovely red chairs, it's full on 'party/play' time!

LOL I don't use an alarm, they've been known to meet with untimely (oops no pun intended) ends! Besides, I have my own personal C.A.C. :D Which 'goes off' at 8.a.m. without fail!:eek: No sleeping through a full on 'dog attack' complete with kissy, kissy, tickles and grooming! And if that fails, having the duvet dragged, pawed off from your recumbent, half awake, form!
    Anneke, Dogster and luckylego like this.
  11. Dogster Honored Member

LOL, so cute!!!!:love:

Shivon= couch potato:rolleyes: If I leave the room and come back, she's spread out on the entire couch...
    Shivon sleeps in 'til 11 on weekends:rolleyes: (on my bed)
    k9 crazed, MissyBC and MaryK like this.