Labrador Retriever 10 Puppies

Can we on here someplace list puppies for sale with out violating any rules. The reason i ask is my female just had a litter of 10 puppies last night after 18 hours of Labor. I would like to list them for sale & place photos someplace on here without violating any rules if you know the answer please email me direct or reply to this post.:confused::cautious:

southerngirl

Honored Member
I don't know about that but you could go on Jean Cote's Page(the owner) and ask him, Sara's Page(Moderator for the site.)
And Pleeeaaaseee Post Pictures!!!

I don't know about that but you could go on Jean Cote's Page(the owner) and ask him, Sara's Page(Moderator for the site.)
And Pleeeaaaseee Post Pictures!!!
THANK YOU I contacted both emails you told me about and i am waiting for a reply. I just hope i emailed the correct email address'. Once i hear back from them i will post some Pictures. We ended up with 3 Black males 7 Females. the Females we have is5 Black Females & 2 Chocolate Females.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I don't have a problem with it as long as you don't plan on spamming the forum with dogs/puppies for sale. ;)

Finding a good home for a puppy can be a challenging task. I wish you the best of luck.

Maura

And when are the puppies leaving home? Not before ten weeks of age, I hope. They will be socialized to adults and kids? They will know "sit"? They will have some understanding that outside is the potty? They will be wormed? They will meet a cat? All of this makes the puppies much more attractive.