Labrador Retriever 10 Puppies

Discussion in 'Puppies' started by boatman442, Feb 20, 2013.

1. boatman442 Member

Can we on here someplace list puppies for sale with out violating any rules. The reason i ask is my female just had a litter of 10 puppies last night after 18 hours of Labor. I would like to list them for sale & place photos someplace on here without violating any rules if you know the answer please email me direct or reply to this post.:confused::cautious:

2. southerngirl Honored Member

I don't know about that but you could go on Jean Cote's Page(the owner) and ask him, Sara's Page(Moderator for the site.)
    And Pleeeaaaseee Post Pictures!!!
    boatman442 likes this.
  3. boatman442 Member

THANK YOU I contacted both emails you told me about and i am waiting for a reply. I just hope i emailed the correct email address'. Once i hear back from them i will post some Pictures. We ended up with 3 Black males 7 Females. the Females we have is5 Black Females & 2 Chocolate Females.
    southerngirl likes this.
  4. Jean Cote Administrator

Yes, I don't have a problem with it as long as you don't plan on spamming the forum with dogs/puppies for sale. ;)

Finding a good home for a puppy can be a challenging task. I wish you the best of luck.
    Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  5. Maura Well-Known Member

And when are the puppies leaving home? Not before ten weeks of age, I hope. They will be socialized to adults and kids? They will know "sit"? They will have some understanding that outside is the potty? They will be wormed? They will meet a cat? All of this makes the puppies much more attractive.
    MissyBC likes this.