Kiera, Watson And I

Shadowfeet

Long time lurkers, and we used to be members from a very long time ago.. it's been years and I'm so glad to see that Dog Trick Academy is still up and running!

Kiera is a 6 year old Siberian Husky and Watson is the newest member of our pack, a 5 month old Husky/Malamute mix (we're not quite sure, he's a rescue!)

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone... again!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
welcome back!! Hope you'll be posting some pictures of the dogs, and congrats on the new puppy!! <---- How exciting! And kudos to you for rescuing a dog in need, lucky puppy that you came along!:D Can't wait to see some pictures!!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Long time lurkers, and we used to be members from a very long time ago.. it's been years and I'm so glad to see that Dog Trick Academy is still up and running!

Kiera is a 6 year old Siberian Husky and Watson is the newest member of our pack, a 5 month old Husky/Malamute mix (we're not quite sure, he's a rescue!)

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone... again!
Wow. Thank you for posting that, I'm glad that the Dog Trick Academy has been helpful to you. And glad that you finally posted an introduction! :) Glad to meet you and your Huskies.

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME TO DTA!!!!:LOL: Soo glad you decided to join!!!! I have been a fan of huskies for as long as I can remember, they are BEAUTIFUL dogs. I bet your dogs are GORGEOUS. I would LOVE to see some pictures of your huskies!!!!:D SOOO GLAD you decided to rescue, I am a HUGE fan of rescuing dogs!!!!:)

Your profile pic is AMAZING!!!! WOW.:eek: I hope you don't mind if I ask, but where was it taken??? It looks like a beautiful place!!!!:D