Jw Toys!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Sara Carson, May 10, 2012.

1. Sara Carson Experienced Member

2. Dogster Honored Member

GREAT video!!!! That looks like an AWESOME toy!!!!:D I'll probably buy it:rolleyes:. And Tif's gonna buy it too, LOL:ROFLMAO:
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  3. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

hahaha, i want the crinkle holee one but i cant find any uk site that sells them yet so I can't get them :( booohoooooooo
    Dogster likes this.
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//And Tif's gonna buy it too, LOL:ROFLMAO://

(Tif LOVES getting her beloved dogs new toys, and Tif does get teased a bit about that,
    is reason Dogster's remark is so so funny)

GREAT VIDEO SARA!! WELL DONE! looks like a neat toy !!
    Dogster likes this.
  5. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

well i am thinking of buying a JW holee cuz that has a plush ball inside. Plus I'm browsing fabric to buy to make Bella some bandanas and I might be getting her a new collar lol i spoil her. Oh and a frisbee gonna look at getting her one or 2 of those. hahah
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  6. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

I like this toy just worried about the rope Bella is not a destructive dog when it comes to toys except when it has rope. rope doesnt last long
    Dogster, tigerlily46514 and dogcrazy like this.
  7. Dogster Honored Member

Can't wait to see all the new stuff you buy, Tif!!!!!:D Your dogs are so lucky to have YOU!!!!!
  8. bekah1001 Honored Member

I love the balls they have. The one with the big holes in the video at the end. I call it a sponge ball. I put treats in it and Brody LOVES it!