Just A Little Of My Lovely Dodge

Dodge

I had to grab the oportunity to make these two videos (as my boys are never normally home) and had to wake up my lovely boy for these vids,you will have a real good giggle,its nothing like you lot are doing at all,but hey,here s my gorgeous boy:DBlaine received a call while doing the first one and stopped the recording,thats why there are two videos :rolleyes: hope you will enjoy them:LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/user/h0b0joe9123?blend=1&ob=5#p/a/u/1/dZvAKcLS58g

http://www.youtube.com/user/h0b0joe9123?blend=1&ob=5#p/a/u/0/o7HY-sD1QTs

Dodge

:ROFLMAO:thank you so much,its nothing really clever,but ooooh yeah Ina,I adore his little face waiting for the treats,specially when he s SOOO focused on the ones right in front of his nose bless him:LOL: mewzard,I would be a right pain and would HAVE to force myself on your neighbours,to make friends :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:why have they stopped breeding?(mind you,far to many babes out there needing homes:cry:)
Tigerlily,oooooh my,if he would be any more MELLOW,he would literally fall over anytime he would try to stand up,if that makes sense,he is not your typicall boxer at all, on our normal walk I could have the soles of my shoes done,he s THAT slow!! In the house he s NEVER acting like a nutty overactive boxer,its only coming out when he s at the park/woods/beach,my then he can go nuts:LOL::p:LOL:
I would love for him to be a little more hyper when its training/trick time,but ooh no,not for my lazy bum,LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thank you all for your kind comments:love:

mewzard

Experienced Member
mewzard,I would be a right pain and would HAVE to force myself on your neighbours,to make friends :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:why have they stopped breeding?(mind you,far to many babes out there needing homes:cry:)
They are aged 70+;) and neither in great health any more. Thier dogs and pups were always wonderful...and pretty bouncy!

sara

Staff member
He's adorable!!! You can almost see him trying to decide if the treats are worth the extra effort LOL... I have NEVER met a Boxer that calm! such a sweetie!

Dodge

LOL,Sara you hit nail on the head,the treats have to be some'ing pretty yummy or he wont get up to do anything:LOL: ! I m not complaining that he is calm,honestly I m not,but I wouldnt mind him being a little more lively:ROFLMAO: Ive met others and my god,been to a friends house and you COULD NOT have a cup of coffee cause this boy insists on sitting on your lap AND sharing your coffee,while giving you looooots of kisses,what an experience :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There you go,my low energy Boxer,or lazy bum LOL!!
Mewzard,age wouldnt put me off at all:D:Dand maybe they would like a calm Boxer bub for gentle kisses and cuddles:)(mind you,far to far away from me:LOL:)
Thank you tofisiek:love: