Jinx, Jett & Juniper First Experience With The Puzzle Star

Anneke

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO: My Jinx came running when she heard Jet cry... She going through a fake pregnancy and is producing a little milk, poor girl. She is very reactive to crying pups and squeaky toys right now. So squeaky toys are banned here at the moment.

Those lillte pups are pretty smart!! You could really see Jinx think after she opened the star by accident a few times

sara

Staff member
So cute!!! I have a Nina Ottosson puzzle toy for my goofs too :) It's alot of fun watching them :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVED IT, especially love seeing all the pups TOGETHER, Pawtential, you just can't post enough videos of those pups playing together, or doing something together!! MORE! MORE!:ROFLMAO: LOVE that!!

Such lucky pups to be being raised by you!

and yeah, Buddy came running over to hear the pups, too, and sat there, cocking his head, left and right, and watching the film!!!
and then, gave out strange lil bark type of noise in his excitement.:rolleyes:

southerngirl

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO: My Jinx came running when she heard Jet cry... She going through a fake pregnancy and is producing a little milk, poor girl. She is very reactive to crying pups and squeaky toys right now. So squeaky toys are banned here at the moment.

Aww poor Jinx, Missy used to go through those before I got her fixed. She would gather up stuffed animals and guard them like they were real. She would also come running everytime my nephew cried. I always thought it was sad.:(

Anneke

Honored Member
I'm thinking about having her fixed. I didn't want to, but this is the second time(and she's only been in heat twice) She doesn't act like she's got pups, but she will react to crying puppies and sqeacky toys.

Sorry... Thread hijack...:oops:

southerngirl

Honored Member
I got tired of guy dogs trying to come up to Missy on our walks. Also I have a guy dog who got her pregnant twice:(, she was only 6months. It caused her to have weight issues for a while. Trying to keep the two separated was a pain and she got blood on the carpet.

Sorry for going off topic:p

Dogster

Honored Member
What a CUTE video!!!!! They are REALLY smart!!!! I have an Aikiou puzzle toy for Shivon.:) She gets it now, but the first time, she just stared.....:rolleyes: "WHAT?!?!?! You want me to eat from THAT?!?!?!?!" LOL:ROFLMAO:

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
Okay - more puzzle puppy cuteness - this is the other puzzle set on medium difficulty. The star is used every day to feed at least one of their meals so they have gotten REALLY good at that! I really have to remember to not feed them first. :D Juni was not happy about having to wait. :LOL:

Not the most exciting vid - but here goes:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVED IT, thanks for sharing! My dog came running over, and sat there watching it, too, cocking his head from side to side, listening for the impatient pup's cries!:ROFLMAO:

LAST MINUTE OF VIDEO was my favorite part!!:love:
btw, one dog can learn by observing another dog, might be true of puppies, too.
I know my dog has def learned stuff, from watching other dogs.

what a neat puzzle, never saw one like that before! cool!

Dogster

Honored Member
LOVED IT!!!!! They are sooo smart!!!! And I can't get over it!!!!!:D And SOOOOOO CUUUTE!!!!!:love: Awwww!!! love the free for all!!!!:D and the pic!!!!:love: