Jasmin & Elliot Say Hi From Vienna, Austria

Elliot DMDS

Hi there,
My name is Jasmin and I have a 20months old black briard named Elliot, who loves to do tricks.
He is my first dog and he is great fun to work with.

(this was his first day at home)
He is really relaxed (or slow :D) when working, but I am currently trying to reward him with toys to get some more speed ;)
Here are some of our recent videos, if you are interested.

He also has a homepage: http://elliotdmds.blogspot.com/ I'm sorry its in German, but its mainly pics and videos, so I guess you wont have problems understanding.

I look forward to some new trick inspiration in your forum,
Greetings, Jasmin & Elliot

running_dog

Honored Member
You've encouraged me to go and try to teach my dog to scratch for a flea :), Elliot obviously likes tricks way more than Zac so it might take us a looooooooong time! I love when Elliot carries the toy on his nose and then drops it into the basket too!

Elliot DMDS

Thank you all for your lovely comments! Nice to meet people from all accross the world who share the same interest.
Elliot is also very proud about the nice compliments he got :)
to running_dog: do you know the video tutorial on how to teach the scratch trick?
I also put my video as a response to it, it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dmEbezlpGo
and be patient, it took Elliot a couple of weeks to understand :) And now, since he understood it, he tries to scratch whenever I'm having good food, hope no one of my friends thinks he really has fleas ;)

running_dog

Honored Member
Thanks Jasmin. I'd not looked at the tutorial before - it was just seeing Elliot scratch so brilliantly that made me want to teach Zac. I haven't used a clicker with Zac before but now maybe I'll have start just so later on I can teach this trick :), I know capturing behaviour is sooooooooooo much more precise with a clicker. As for patience... Zac has already taught me to have a LOT more patience than I was born with so maybe this will take me to a whole new level :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Elliot DMDS

I know exactly what you'r talking about :D:D:D
my patience and consistency also had to rise when I got myself a dog