Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tux, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Tux Active Member

Hi All - Tuxie here!
    I am pretty excited to have found this fun group of pooches who like to share fun tricks with their awesome owners. I love tricks -- and I reeeeeeally love all the treats and attention that come with doing tricks too! Now that I think about it, I mean, like, really think about, I'd have to say that mostly I just like the treats. And the attention a bit too, but really, to be honest, I do it for the treats :) Which makes doing tricks kinda sinchy, 'cause I will do almost anything for food. Well .....I will always try anyways. I don't have too much coordination and a couple of times I have been called 'a big clutz' (whatever that means) by my human pal and so I can't always do aaaall the tricks. 'Cause clutz's can't really 'dance' or 'beg'. But I don't care. I do other tricks instead, like play dead and whine like I'm bleeding and injured or close the front door or play on the drum kit (I have a pretty mean 4/4 if you know what I mean). I always get good treats from doing those tricks, so I'm okay not to 'dance'.
    Jean and wenryder like this.

2. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi Tuxie, welcome to the Dog Trick Academy! :) Love your enthusiasm!
  3. Ina Well-Known Member

Hey, who needs to dance if you can "sit pretty":D
    Jean likes this.