Introduction

stormi

Hi Frecs,

Welcome to DTA. Tanner sounds lovely and like he will really benefit from you keeping his active little mind occupied :dogwink:

I have 2 cockers, both blue roans, a 5 year old (Storm) and an 18 month old (Lily).

What colour is your little guy? I look forward to seeing photos/videos of him :dogbiggrin:

edited to add: I just noticed you posted a photo of him...he's gorgeous!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the Academy! My photo doesn't seem to like your pic, lol--didn't want to load but I'll try again later. I'm sure he's gorgeous.

Indeed, with therapy work cute tricks are a wonderful way to break the ice with people who may be less than enthusiastic to see your furry friend. The challenges are always tons of fun--you can participate in this month's challenge or view the past challenges. Good luck with Tanner, and enjoy the site!

frecs

stormi;16207 said:
edited to add: I just noticed you posted a photo of him...he's gorgeous!
Thanks! He is one very handsome man. He has LONG lashes...I wouldn't let the groomer trim them off...women would kill for lashes like his! :msngiggle:

frecs

tx_cowgirl;16209 said:
Hi and welcome to the Academy! My photo doesn't seem to like your pic, lol--didn't want to load but I'll try again later. I'm sure he's gorgeous.

Indeed, with therapy work cute tricks are a wonderful way to break the ice with people who may be less than enthusiastic to see your furry friend. The challenges are always tons of fun--you can participate in this month's challenge or view the past challenges. Good luck with Tanner, and enjoy the site!
I have signed up for the March challenge!:dogbiggrin:

stormi

frecs;16230 said:
Thanks! He is one very handsome man. He has LONG lashes...I wouldn't let the groomer trim them off...women would kill for lashes like his! :msngiggle:
:msngrin: My Storm has very long lashes too :dogblush:

frecs

stormi;16264 said:
:msngrin: My Storm has very long lashes too :dogblush:
Aren't they just the prettiest things? People just go nuts over Tanner's eyelashes! No way I'd let the groomer trim away his gorgeousness!

Okay, I confess...I'm rather smitten with my gorgeous dog! He's my first purebred and truthfully is the most handsome dog I've ever owned. He is just a little pistol so I have to make sure I don't let him away with his orneriness because he's so cute. :dogwink:

stormi

Haa-haa. Yes, the long lashes are very pretty and Storm too has people stop to admire hers :msngiggle: . Some women admit to being quite jealous of them :dogwink: She does sometimes catch bits of fluff in the ends of them though :dogwub:

I do hope you and Tanner have lots of fun here and wish you an enjoyable time training for the Easter challenge.