Introducing Myself And The Huskies

omgallydee

Hello,
My name is Ally and I'm a university student, which allows me to spend a lot of time with my two Siberian Huskies, Valkyrie and Eros. They're both young and energetic and I enjoy training and doing new things with them in new places. I raised Valkyrie while I was living in a house with six roommates, a very fun environment full of camping adventures and trips to local rivers. She's 2 now and has turned out to be my adventure dog - down for anything. Eros just turned a year old and experienced a more low-key puppyhood. My husband and I got him when he came back from a deployment (Navy) and we moved in together. He is a bit more wary of new things (like beach waves!), but surely enjoys a good hike. I'm constantly striving to be a better handler and hope to make these forums my new resource. That's all!

Attachments

omgallydee

Thanks, Jukes!

As for the names, my husband and I are both really into mythology. The valkyries, or battle maidens, of Norse mythology flew down to the field of battle and brought fallen soldiers who had fought valiantly to Odin's hall in Valhalla. My husband named Eros after the Greek god of love, passion, and fertility. ;)