Introducing....boo!

Boo

Hi there!

My name is Natalie and i have a 10 month old Golden named "Boo" (born around Halloween!). Boo lives with my husband and I in Montreal, Canada, as well as with 2 furry felines.

I've been having tons of fun teaching Boo all kinds of tricks ever since he was 2 months old and we recently just started our first Canine Freestyle class and are loving it! It's great to have found this forum and i'm looking forward to learning even more tricks!

My profile pic was taken a couple weekends ago when we were camping in the Adirondacks. Boo just LOVES to swim!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Welcome!! Boo is just adorable, and 10 mo old Goldens are tons of fun!! :) Lots of freestyle fans on the forum (waving hand here) so you'll be among company. Just attended a seminar this past weekend with Michele Pouliot and it was AMAZING!! If you've never heard of her, here's her site, check it out, and by all means, scroll down and watch her "Smile" routine with her Aussie, Listo - it's beautiful!! http://cdf-freestyle.com/

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!! Boo is just adorable, and 10 mo old Goldens are tons of fun!! :) Lots of freestyle fans on the forum (waving hand here) so you'll be among company. Just attended a seminar this past weekend with Michele Pouliot and it was AMAZING!! If you've never heard of her, here's her site, check it out, and by all means, scroll down and watch her "Smile" routine with her Aussie, Listo - it's beautiful!! http://cdf-freestyle.com/
Welcome Boo:) Boo is totally adorable and Goldens sure are a heap of fun and energy!

Me too (waving hands) I love freestyle and Michele Pouliot sends shivers down my spine and goose bumps all over with all her routines but Smile that's something else, too special for words, do go watch. And have a kleenex handy, it so beautiful it can make you cry happy.

Boo

Thanks everyone!

Here are a few videos of Boo when he was 3 and 4 months and the tricks he knew then.
Also if you check out Boo's You Tube Page at My Furry Boo, you can see tons more!

Boo is also a bit of a celebrity, he has his very own website! www.boosgoldenlife.com
I have fun writing blogs all about him. If you click on "Go to Archives" you can follow Boo's story right from Day 1 when we chose our breeder and picked him up at Sunkissed Goldens, to bring him home. For those of you who want to see more pics, there are TONS of them there, from puppyhood till now...

Tonight we have our 4th Freestyle course, mid way point! Our routine is coming along, i'll try and get a video tonight and post it later.

MaryK

Honored Member
FANTASTIC VIDS(y) LOVE the way Boo so enjoys doing all his tricks and what a clever puppy, he's just ADORABLE:love::love::)

Book marked your Blog, read the camping adventure, amazing how he was so good in the canoe. Will read more tomorrow, it's late here. Loved it though:love:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Natalie,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Dog Trick Academy. Feel free to browse around the site and teach your dog a couple of tricks. :) Or let us know if you have any questions.

wobannon

Aww wow! I'm amazed at how many tricks he knew at four months! He is so smart and you are so good with him! :) I have a four month old puppy and she knows a few tricks, but that video showed me that she can learn a lot more! Thanks for sharing! :)