In 7 Weeks...

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
Its now official..
In 7 weeks and 2 days I am gonig to preform at the Purina National Dog Show in Toronto! I am a certified trick dog instructor and there 9 of us in Ontario ;) 4 of us are coming together as the Do More With Your Dog "All Star Trick Team" to put on a trick show on the 10th-11th at the Dog Show! I am overly exited and this will be the first time I attend somthing like this!! I have a strong opinion on "Confermation shows" but I think I can put that behind me when I am there haha Anyways.. I am 17 years old and Hero will be 6 Months then! I am so exited adn cant wait :)

The week after that weekend I am staying with a friend in Barrie,Ontario for the intire week for some dog agility,trials and training fun!!

This will be the best 12 days of 2012!!
ALSO!

If you ever wanted to get trick dog titles:
www.Domorewithyourdog.com
-If you intend on getting any titles I would love to help you out! :)
You can place my name on your application form! I have skype and msn and can do live sessions with you!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
OH HOW EXCITING!! BEST OF LUCK, CHRIS!! Keep us posted how it goes! Don't forget to yawn right before you go out to perform, a really big, deep yawn...fake it til you make it into a 'real' yawn. Yawning helps calm you, and it also calms your dog when he sees you yawn.

We'll want photos, too! :D

sara

Staff member
That is extremely cool!!! I wish I lived closer and could see that! You and Hero will do AWESOME!!!!!!!

I have done Demo's and such with my deaf dog Scout at big events and a couple of Pet Expo's It is easy when you have complete trust your dog will work for you!

Dogster

Honored Member
You're going to be famous!!:D dogcrazy and I will be there to cheer you on (not kidding). Good luck to you and Hero!!

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
Haha I hope to!!
Trying to get hero in some commercials and movies haha
Thanks again! Will be lots of pictures and videos!

Dlilly

Honored Member
I wish I could go.... Is it going to be online anywhere? I don't have TV. :confused:

Shiloh and I will be doing a trick demo in April at a local Dog & Pony show. I guess I can get some advice from you! :D