I'm Still Here

Anneke

Honored Member
Sorry guys, for not responding much. I've been busy with work and don't have much time on my hands.
I do try to stop by and keep up, but somehow I don't seem to have the time.
Unfortunately for my dogs, I don't get around to do much more than long walks with them.
And evenings getting short(winter is setting in here) doesn't help.
I am in desperate need of some vacation time... Still 6 more weeks, before that happens, but I have three weeks off around christmas. I hope to recharge my battery then:D

Dogster

Honored Member
Glad you're back (and still around)!!!!:D Pleeease don't disappear... We'd better see you on here during your vacation, LOL:p That'a a GREAT picture of Jinx and Cooper, btw!!!!:love::love:

I think so too, southerngirl. So many regulars seem to be disappearing and M.I.A. lately. I really, really hope Tigerlily comes back. I miss her sooo much.:(:( I hope that's not true, southerngirl, I hope she comes back...

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Glad you checked in Anneke. I so get the "busy" thing - I keep checking in too, but have been buried lately, so haven't had lots of time. I do check in really quickly every day, but haven't had lots of time to post much. I've noticed a few others have been MIA - hopefully they'll reappear one day.

I miss Tigerlily too - and Tex - I hope they come back.

Jinx and Cooper look gorgeous, that pic is wonderful - and yes, we do all need to stay calm and hug our dogs more, don't we? I'm sure your dogs are happy with long walks, and just being with you. Dogs are so forgiving that way. Hang tough til your vacation, the time will fly by.....

MaryK

Honored Member
Lovely photos, Jinx and Cooper are gorgeous!:love: It's hard to find time but I love this forum so much I stay up late at night:rolleyes: or first thing in the morning, so I can come over.

Yes, was only thinking the other night, what's happened to Tiger Lily? It's been an age since she went off line with D.T.A. Sure hope she does come back.

Dogster

Honored Member
I've tried to get in touch with her through YouTube, but she hasn't been online yet. I'll tell you guys if she writes back on YouTube.;) I'm worried....:(

MaryK

Honored Member
I've tried to get in touch with her through YouTube, but she hasn't been online yet. I'll tell you guys if she writes back on YouTube.;) I'm worried....:(
Thank you Dogster, I'm worried too, I know there was a death in the family and grieving takes time, but she knows she has friends here who will support her. So sad.