Im New!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nicola Hughes, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Nicola Hughes Well-Known Member

im new today and i don't have the hang of this website yet lol. So im a 14 year old dog trainer i work for more for paws doggy day care and grooming ( Any help on how to get points would be great!!!! Thanks Niki
    mewzard, Jean and srdogtrainer like this.

2. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

Welcome! It's nice meeting a young successful dog trainer! I hope to here more about your training and how you got into being a dog trainer. Do you have your own dogs? Do you have a you tube channel?

I'm assuming by points you mean trophy points. You can get those by posting a number of times or by a numbr of people liking your messages. I helped you out a little I liked your message.
    Nicola Hughes and Jean like this.
  3. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi Nikki! Welcome to the DTA! What you do mean by points? I guess training tips? :)
    Nicola Hughes likes this.
  4. Nicola Hughes Well-Known Member

I got into dog training just by seeing other amazing dogs it inspired me to do something with my dog! I have a 9 year old rescue border collie called Jack. I have one youtube video its i know its not great and theres not much on it I now do fun agility with him and will add a video soon.
    Jean and srdogtrainer like this.
  5. Nicola Hughes Well-Known Member

6. mewzard Experienced Member

Hello and welcome!
  7. Nicola Hughes Well-Known Member

8. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

Thanks for posting the youtube video! I think it is a great video! I love how willing Jack is! I can't wait to see more!
  9. Nicola Hughes Well-Known Member

Aww thanks il make more this week (when it stops raining!) lol
    Jean likes this.
  10. sara Moderator

Awe welcome! Jack looks like an awesome boy!