I'm Going To Be On Animal Planet!!!!!!

Dlilly

Honored Member
I was going to wait to tell everyone when I had the date, but I couldn't wait!!

I always wanted to go on TV with Shiloh. I wanted to be known as the girl with the good dog. Instead, I'm going to be known as the girl with bad goats. :p

In March, a producer for the show Bad Dog contacted me on my Youtube video. She saw my video of my goats wrecking our car, and wanted to put us on her show!

They came out to our house and interview me and my family, then they filmed the goats. Of course, the goats were good when we wanted them to be bad. They did run around and eat some of their camera equipment. XD

(This next part is about how we got the goats. It is long, but it is a neat story!)

The mamma goat is a rescue. My mom saw on the news 3 goats roaming in an apartment complex. They had been there for 3 or 4 months!! One of the goats was killed by dogs, so there were only 2 left. My mom offered to foster them if no one else would. Well, at 11pm one night, we got a call from the people who captured the goats that they were bringing them to our house! They brought us a male goat, and a pregnant female goat. The male goat died a few days later of unknown causes.

We named the female goat Pony, because I always wanted a pony, and my parents said I'm never going to get one. O_o

She gave birth to twins that summer at night on a full moon while it was thundering. (July is the Thunder Moon!) Both were girls, and one was pure white, and the other was brown and white. We named them Luna and Thunder.

Pony was on TV when she was roaming, when she first came to our house, and then again on the local news for jumping on our car. This is her fourth time being on TV!

Everyone will have to wait to hear the story of them jumping on our car until the episode airs on TV, which will be soon. I'll announce it on here when I find out the date. I'm really exited!

The Bad Goat video:

Goat Agility:

Pony "attacking" my brother:

The goats messing with out Halloween decorations:

Chicken Buddy:

Me & Baby Thunder:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOW, DILLY, THIS IS EXCITING!! HOW FUN!! I never knew about your goats! Now, with all your amazing work on your foster dog Chance, it surprises me they don't want to put Chance and his amazing tricks on the show, cuz you deserve some kind of trophy for that imo,
but, still, this goat story is so funny and interesting!! KEEP US POSTED!!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
jsut watched the videos, rofl!! ohmidawg....the car...oh my!!:ROFLMAO:
(i'd bet, you could clicker train those goats to stay off the car, i'd bet you could...)

so cute how Pony got her name! too funny!
BUT I THINK THE GOATS WITH BONES IN THEIR MOUTHS is one of alltime funniest photos of a goat i've ever ever seen!! rofl!!:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Like they are killer goats!! ha ha

you should film the goat knocking over your brother,
then, immediately cut away to the stillshot of the goat with bones coming out of his mouth!! Can't wait to hear what song you'd play for THAT video!!:ROFLMAO:

southerngirl

Honored Member
That is so cool that you're going to be on animal planet!! You're goats are so cute, especially Luna. Did you're parents get mad about the car? I can't wait to see you and the goats on T.V.

Dlilly

Honored Member
WOW, DILLY, THIS IS EXCITING!! HOW FUN!! I never knew about your goats! Now, with all your amazing work on your foster dog Chance, it surprises me they don't want to put Chance and his amazing tricks on the show, cuz you deserve some kind of trophy for that imo,
but, still, this goat story is so funny and interesting!! KEEP US POSTED!!!
The show is all about pets doing bad things. I NEVER want to see Chance on that show. :p He is too good! He does deserve to go on some other Animal Planet show, maybe something like PetStar, if they still had it.

Dlilly

Honored Member
It should be available on the Animal Planet website after it airs. I'm going to record the TV just incase and I'll post the video on here as a back up if it doesn't show online.

We actually don't have cable. :sick: We use Netflix on our wii. We are going to watch it with our awesome neighbors who love our goats as much as we do! I can't wait!

Dlilly

Honored Member
Congrats - maybe while they are there show them a few of your best tricks and hint hint that they need to come back and do a segment on the dogs!
The camera crew met all of our pets, and I showed off a few tricks with Shiloh. I had her do figure-eights and leg weaves. (I had a brain fart and couldn't remember her tricks. :oops:) I'm hoping some other show will see me! I really want to work with dog actors, but I'm not sure Shiloh has the best temperament for it…. I'm hoping my next dog will.

This show is called 'Bad Dog'. It is all about pets that misbehave. I really don't want my dogs on this show, but I wouldn't mind any other animal planet show!

The man working with the audio told me worked on some episodes of It's Me or The Dog! He got to meet Victoria Stillwell! :eek:

sara

Staff member
Wow! Awesome! Goats have got to be my favorite animal short of dogs! I want a goat!!! My cousins raise goats, and have like 60 or 70 of them, he has one HUGE tall goat that acts like a dog. and is even chained to a doghouse cuz they cant keep him in the fence :) Last time I saw him he was so arthritic they couldn't play the games they used to, but he was still such a sweetie!

Dlilly

Honored Member
We will be on Animal Planet tonight at 9pm on the show 'Bad Dogs'! (Check your channel guide since the time might be different in other regions)

My family and friends will be at a pizza place watching it since we don't have TV. :) I think they said they would be sending us a dvd, but I will try my best to record the screen just encase.

I'm on a roll, I've been on TV twice in one week! :D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//"Too bad we can't bring out goats with us to the restaurant. :LOL:"//

and
//"=Bad Goats- the sequel :ROFLMAO:"//

ROFL!! TOO FUNNY, BOTH REMARKS!!:ROFLMAO:

I'M GOING TO RECORD THIS! SO EXCITED FOR YOU, DILLY!!!