I'm Baaaack!

aautumnc

For whatever reason, I have not been able to access this site on my computer for months! The pages would never load and my computer would lock up. But, I just got a new laptop, so here I am! I am so happy to be back. I will probably spend most of the morning hanging around here and reading thru all of the posts, checking out the challenges, etc.

Since it has been a while, I will introduce myself again. My name is Andrea and I live in Washington with my husband, 4 boys and two beautiful dogs. Kodi is 10 and is a pomeranian mix and was just diagnosed with Diabetes when she suddenly went blind. She is now on insulin and doing quite well. Kleo is my 8 month old Shih-Tzu, she is the one I came here for help with. I had no prior experience with training, much less raising a puppy. I got some great advise/help on this board which is why I was so excited to be able to get back here. Kleo has taken a couple steps backwards with her training, probably due to my incosistancy. This place helps to keep me motivated.

Okay, I will quit rambling on. Just happy to be back! :dogbiggrin:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it was due to the 'graphic navigation bar' that I had installed a few months ago, I just removed it last week as many people were saying it was causing problems with their computer. Glad to have you back to the Academy! :dogsmile: