I'll Miss You!

bekah1001

Honored Member
So my mom is moving to a house we are going to rent but we are only aloud one dog. So we have to give mahoney up. My friend's aunt is interested so we are hoping she'll take him. I don't want him to end up in a shelter :(. I have one month to spend as much time with him which is going to be hard due to CPTs and exams. I'll miss you puppy!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Dodge

Awww,that is so sad,big virtual hug coming your way!! Heartbreaking,really it is,but if he will stay with your friends aunt,at least you will get updates and will know how he is getting on,I ve got everything crossed that she will fall in love head over heels so your little babe will not have to go into a shelter:cry:

I have one month to spend as much time with him which is going to be hard due to CPTs and exams. I'll miss you puppy!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
Enjoy every second you will get with your little darling:love::love:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ohhhhhhhhh, this is so heartbreaking...i'm so sorry.
Have you contacted breed orgs? If your dog is purebred, there are breed orgs to rescue these dogs, like, "Golden Retrieve Rescue" etc, which may be better option for your beloved pet than a dog pound....dawg, that is really sad.

what breed is your dog? and how old??

The head shot there looks golden retriever to me, but, such a small pic, is hard to know.

bekah1001

Honored Member
We found a home for him... a friend of my mom who's dog had to be put down a while ago :( . We get to keep him for an extra month:p

Isi Havanese

Wonderful, I just saw your post and it was so sad until I got to read the great news at the end! :ROFLMAO::p:DThat is great. In the US their is a site called petfinder.com and you can enter in all sorts OF INFO AND PICS OF YOUR DOG AND THE STORY AND THE LOCAL ETC.. eVERYONE SHOULD CHECK IT OUT JUST IN CASE YOU EVER KNOW SOMEONE IN THIS SITUATION OR IF YOU NEED TO FIND A KNEW FRIEND...:love:
Sorry for the all caps I didn't realize I hit that :censored: button.

bekah1001

Honored Member
An update on Manny. His new family loves him to bits. He has a new little sister who is a Maremma? sheepdog named Missy. I haven't seen him in person yet though :( I miss him

southerngirl

Honored Member
That's great that Manny has a family who loves him and a new sister to keep him company.I'm sorry though that you haven't gotten to see him, hopefully you will soon.