i love this site

groover

i just had to tell you how much i love this site.:doglaugh:
i only joined 2 days ago and i cant believe how much I've learned.
in the first night my 9 month old labradoodle amazed me by mastering the high 5 exercise in one session. he now does it every time on command. i might even do a video and enter the competition if its not too late. (i have only encouraged him to do it with his bum still on the floor as I'm trying to discourage jumping up and thought it would confuse him to reward him for jumping up to do high five. so i don't know if he'll be eligible for the competition).
tonight i watched the around instructions (i use the command finish) i have been teaching him this from a young age but have always lured him round. now armed with my new best friend (the clicker) I've only done one session and he now does the exercise without the lure.:dogbiggrin: I'm sooooo excited and cant wait to learn more from you lovely people. thank you thank you thank you.:msnhugegrin::msnhugegrin::msnhugegrin:

xxx

groover

jasperaliceuk;9745 said:
PS - don't forget to post your videos on DT will you?

Sue
don't know about that. don't think we're quite ready to take on Milo:dogbiggrin::dogbiggrin:

xxx

bullysheful

That's so true! I only have few hours since i joined this and i've already gathered a considerable amount of information in such a short time! I feel like i will get to know my dog better.Thanx to everyone!

posie

wow great to here you love this site so much i think you have the bug i love this site too it is great and it is heaps of fun too

4bella

I ,too, LOVE this site :heart:I am learning so much...and meeting wonderful people who love their dogs. It's hard to log off. I stayed on here til 1:30 in the morning last night :ysleeping: so much to do on here....never boring.....this is a great site!!!!:yipi: