I Just Had To Share This!!!

horsy

Haven't been on here for a while, but I just had to share this with people who would appreciate it :D I have read about things like this happening with clicker trained dogs going off their own initiative, but not my dog!

I have been having problems with Diesel STARING at me when he wants attention. Today we had half an hour of it whilst I watched Dr Who. He had had his walk, and his tea, and had been out to the bathroom, so I ignored him, and he persisted. I then went to sit at the computer at which point he walked over to stare at the gap behind the sofa (which is full of junk) then stare at me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye watching me, then looking at the gap. After ten minutes of trying to ignore him I got so frustrated I got up and said "WHAT!!?!?"

So we got everything out one by one, he wasn't interested. Till we got to the gym ball. Now I have used this previously, months ago to try and teach him to push it with his nose or his paw, but he got too excited and kept trying to bite it, so I put it away. This was literally MONTHS and months ago.

His little face lit up, he danced from side to side, so I gave it to him. He then proceeded to put both his front paws on it and walk around the room on it like a circus animal. This is something I've never rewarded him for or taught him to do!! He has been taught to put his paws up on things but it was just like he was saying "MUM I've thought of a trick for you!! Get the ball out!" He just kept doing it without any reward except for me laughing my head off, so I grabbed some food rewards and my phone and got a video.

I think my dog is a genius LOL

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
HA HA, what a GREAT STORY!!! What a brilliant dog!!! rofl, too perfect!! KUDOS TO THE DOG!!! oh i needed a good chuckle, thanks for posting this!!