I Could Really Use Your Help! :(

Dlilly

Honored Member
I really hate asking for help like this, but I really need it. Shiloh tore her ACL a few weeks ago. :( It's really bad timing, she tore if right after we moved to our new house and we just can't afford her surgery now. I'm asking for donations to help us pay for her surgery. Anything, even a dollar or two, is greatly appreciated. If you can't donate anything, just sharing the fundraiser link would mean so much to me.

Fundraiser: http://www.gofundme.com/aqdzvc

Shiloh is a terrific dog: loyal, friendly, well trained, smart and loving. Unfortunately, she is in a great deal of pain and is suffering limited movement after tearing her ACL about a month ago. She is normally a very active dog who does agility with my daughter and loves to show off the many tricks she has mastered. She has shown great stoicism despite the daily pain but she can't participate in her normal activities.

Asking for help is difficult for us. Normally, we are the ones who have been fortunate enough to be able to help out animals or people in need. As a family we have contributed countless volunteer hours to our local community center and library, nature and wildlife rehab center and to an equine therapy center. We have also recused numerous dogs as an official dog foster family for a beagle rescue organization and by helping the many dogs dumped in our rural community. This time we need help and I just can't be too proud to ask because Shiloh needs this surgery and we just don't have the money for it.

southerngirl

Honored Member
I'm so sorry Dlilly to hear that Shiloh tore her ACL. If I could I would donate some money, but I just don't have any. I will share the link though for you. I hope you're able to raise the money for the surgery.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Shared the video on someone's page and they shared it. Someone who saw it donated.:) I hope others share it. You should go on your Facebook page for the dogs and try sharing it there. I also shared on Pinterest. Good luck and I hope you raise all the money.

kassidybc

Experienced Member
I shared it on my Facebook page too. I'm so sorry to hear that this happened, and at such a bad time. I'll be praying for Shiloh! :)

MaryK

Honored Member
So very sorry to hear about Shiloh, praying hard for her. I'm afraid I've had such massive vet bills over the last year, another one just recently of course with Zeus and another due in a week or two's time for Leaf's injections that I cannot donate. Feel so bad as I'm usually in a position to donate to a worthy cause and your cause is a very worthy one. Am about to share on FaceBook for you. Stay positive, money will come, usually from the most unexpected sources.

Dlilly

Honored Member
Sorry I haven't been around to give updates. We're still not able to afford her surgery, but I'm not giving up. I've taken on a couple small jobs to earn some money. Right now I'm just worried about her get arthritis and back problems from having to jump around everywhere. I'm hoping that she'll get her surgery at least by the end of the year. Thanks for the concern, I really appreciate it.

southerngirl

Honored Member
I'm sorry to hear you still haven't been able to get Shiloh her surgery. I hope your able to come up with the money soon. Really wish I could help out.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Wish I could help but am trying to find work as it is. Just posted to my FB page. I hope you get enough to do Shiloh's surgery, poor guy.