Howdy

Primax

Hi there,

I'm a soon to be owner of an Italian Greyhound. I've already picked out my dog and she is 7 weeks of age, I pick her up in a few weeks. I live in Melbourne, Australia.

I grew up on a farm in rural NSW, Australia where dogs were always a big part of everyday life and have been missing them since moving to the city, where while renting dog ownership can be difficult. I grew up with Collies, Kelpies, German Shorthaired Pointers and Weimaraners as work dogs, and with a Whippet as a house dog which was a wonderful companion. I lived with my sister during my high school years and showed and trained a Dalmatian during this period, and enjoyed it greatly. Right now I'm looking forward to having a dog in my life again. :)

This site seems like a great resource!

Cheers,
Primax

Kaysie

I know that feeling. But I live on a horse farm right now and love that I can have my three dogs here with me. Welcome and I hope like me, you find everything you could want or need on this site. I've only been a member for a few days but I'm having a blast already!

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA! I've been a little lax on welcomes lately :oops: Sorry about that!

IG's are awesome little dogs! I really like them. Enjoy your pup and enjoy and learn lots from this forum!