How many puppy pictures do you have of your dog?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Puppy hood is something that doesn't last long, in only a few months, the puppy grows so much and he looks entirely different.

My question in this poll ... is ... how many pictures do you have of your dog when he was a puppy? I think many of us would of loved to take more puppy pictures, while on the other hand I'm sure some of us have tons of pictures.

I'll be curious to see the poll results! :D

nereis

Well I did have loads... but I fear I may have lost them all. Just tried to uninstall a Kodak programme, it failed, and now all my folders are gone, no where to be found.

Not a good evening.

bipa

See if you can undelete them. That means you do absolutely nothing at all with that hard drive in the meantime so that you don't overwrite any of the partially deleted files.

What many people don't realise is that a regular delete doesn't actually wipe the data from your hard drive. What it does really is simply remove the filename from the index, replacing the first character of the file name with a symbol to show that this space is now available to be written over. But a good undelete program can bring all these files back, as long as no part of the file got written over in the meantime!

Good luck, and I sure hope you get your pics back. And to everyone else out there, BACKUP to CD or DVD!!!

(hmm...I better follow my own advice, as I have a few hundred new photos sitting on my hard drive that haven't been copied to DVD yet)

nereis

Well luckily I have a lot of my photos in my photobucket, or I have posted them on forums so I can re-save them. But I'll definitely be backing up from now on!

leema

Mac has at least one photo a week from the day he was born to about 10 weeks. And then some. :D

For Clover, I think we have hit the 20+ mark already. Well, 20+ that are not a blur. However, I don't have that many of her doing 'puppy things' (just stacked shots) and I should probably get some more.

mopar53190

Shortly after I brought home my new puppy I bought a digital camera. I took tons of pictures of my cat and dog. I created scrap books for them where they are stored. Photography is one of my favorite hobbies, so it is not surprising that I have gathered so many pics. of my pets.

marieke

I took lots of pictures of Guus so I definately have over 30. I like taking a lot of photo's because you can delete the ones you don't like. I will have the fun ones printed soon but probably not more than 20 orso.

szecsuani

Experienced Member
I adopted Pami when she was full grown, so I don't have pictures of her as a puppy.
In fact, I have no idea how she looked like as a puppy...:dogblink:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
nereis;5850 said:
Well I did have loads... but I fear I may have lost them all. Just tried to uninstall a Kodak programme, it failed, and now all my folders are gone, no where to be found.
Ouch, that sucks. That is exactly why I bought myself a Mini-DV Camcorder instead of a Hard Drive one. I heard stories where people lost their entire video collection!! :/

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Not enough, that's for sure. I took a few of Rusty when he was a pup, and some of Zeke. Mud was adopted at 3 years old, and Nick was full grown when we got him. I usually spend more time training than photographing with my pups, but I really wish I had more puppy pics of mine. I certainly am making up for it with adult pics, lol!! I love photography, but time and I aren't exactly the best of friends...I lead a pretty busy life. ^^
That's kind of one of Zeke's quirks...he hates cameras. I have no idea why. Even pulling my cell phone out to try to sneak a pic is tricky. He's camera-shy, haha! He actually tries to duck behind me or hide. Guess he doesn't like having his picture taken.

storm22

Experienced Member
i have heaps of photos of storm and koda (and luka but thats because he sees a camera and jumps in front of it) but less the older dogs we had a couple of timex when we first got her but when we moved house we couldnt find most of our photos