How many clickers do you have?

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Alright, I just noticed this haven't been posted yet.
I have four. Somehow, I just got one from here and there.
I have one for training ast home, in the garden of our holiday house, and one for training in the park.
The fourth one is a useless thing, which has a horrible noise (it's from fressnapf).

zcoonhound

I have two. Bought one when I discovered clicker training and took it everywhere the dog went. I misplaced it on a camping trip and immediately went to the pet store and bought another. Of course, the next camping trip, I found the missing one. So now we have one in the house and one in the camper!:dogwink:

storm22

Experienced Member
i have two, one when i got into clicker training and a new that has like a volume thing on it and you can change how loud and quiet you have it its good as storm can hear when im teaching koda so i make it softer for her shes not to bothered when i train storm

hockey390

I have two. One that I bought when I first started clicker training (the one with adjustable volume) and then a better one that is a large single button that clicks way easier which I currently use. I was having problems with timing with the first one because of the shape and "click" point that you have to touch.

groover

i only have 1.
got it as a freebie in a puppy pack 7 months ago. had never used it till i joined the site yesterday. its great.

xxx

montsterdog

I don't even know how many clickers I have... quite a few. But for some reason I never seem to be able to find one when I need it (so I am searching for them daily...). :dogtongue2:

szecsuani

Experienced Member
montsterdog;9761 said:
I don't even know how many clickers I have... quite a few. But for some reason I never seem to be able to find one when I need it (so I am searching for them daily...). :dogtongue2:
Maybe you could put one on a necklace!:msngiggle::msngrin:

israel

I find clicker training very useful. I am using it at the moment to teach Shani the hairy labradoodle to pee on command. It's still early days but she knows she's done well when she pees and comes immediately to be treated. I'm doing this because she has a problem when she's sound asleep at night of piddling in her sleep. Just a little but not acceptable as its usually in my armchair! At seventeen months I've been unaware of the problem until now because she slept out in the patio for the first twelve months. She always has access to going outside through her dog door. Her last walk for the day is usually about 4 or 5pm and I'm pretty sure she does not go again until next morning when taken for her next walk. I have been going outside before bed to encourage a pee but success rate is low. I'm wondering if its a vet problem as the labradoodles are desexed at about 4 to 5 weeks old and then they are crate trained before going to their new homes. Is anyone out there in cyber space experiencing similar problems?
Israel

sarhaspups

szecsuani;9763 said:
Maybe you could put one on a necklace!:msngiggle::msngrin:
I put them on a wrist band... it is a key chain that goes around your wrist? That way it is around my wrist and I can easily get to it when I need to use it. Great for when you are out and about. :dogbiggrin:

storm22

Experienced Member
i have one on a wrist band and one on my keys like a key ring its soo easy to find one when i need it i just look for my keys

jenclerm

Experienced Member
I bought 2 online. (i-click). I found a lanyard at a dollar store and put one of them on it.. that way if i ever need two hands i can just drop it still having it at my neck. :dogsmile:

dearing

I have one i-click and I love it! I also have a few of the box type ones (I dont know the specific name for them, but they are really really loud). I need to order more i-clicks so I never have to use the other ones when I cannot find my favorite!
-Dearing & Puppy