How Do We Add Photos To The "information" Section Of Our Profile?

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
I know, i know, i am THE worst on computer navigation, please be patient, ha ha, i bet this info is already posted somewhere obvious! lol!
I have added photos to my "information" section of my own page, but,
i did it soooooooo long ago, i can no longer remember HOW i did that! (n) (facepalm)

When i click on the lil icon, "add a photo" in the "Personal Details" thing in the fold down under my own name in the border of my screen,
i get a thingie that says,
"Insert URL"....................so, i need to find a host page to load a photo?? like photoshop or something???

I do think i recall,
i added photos to my page
by first adding them to an entirely different website,
then right-clicking on the photo and selecting "copy" and then i pasted them into the information section HERE on dogtrickacademy.

pretty sure that is how i did the first time, but, i bet that is NOT the easiest way, right?

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS? (keep in mind, i am very inept with computers, so no detail is too small to be helpful TO ME, "assume nothing", lol!)

THANK YOU!!!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
i know i can upload my dog photos to another website,
and then, on the other website, right click on my dog's photo,
select "COPY"
and then come back over here to DTA,
and go to area i want to post a photo,
and then hit "PASTE"
and that will work....

well, for threads and posts anyway, that does work...

but i think there is better way, i *used to* know how, but, i've forgotten....which is not surprising, cuz i am a spaceshot anyway, lol.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
i think if we sign up for photoshop accounts,
or some similar type of 'photo-hosting' accounts,
we can upload photos there, on photoshop....

and then,
we have photos with a "URL" to paste in....

that must be how it's done.....?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think that you can (yet), the forum software is pretty new and new features will be coming out in the future as it evolves. ;)