Holly And Paris

sara

Staff member
I've always liked hairy Spaniels myself :) But your little pug cross is extremely cute!!! She almost looks like a little terrier :)

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Hi,

I have two dogs, Paris the 9 year old Cavalier and Holly the nearly six month old pug cross (father was a pug, mother was apparently a foxy bichon cross).

Paris is not well trained but she is well behaved at home.
So Holly is the first time I’ve really tried to train a dog properly.

My mum and my sister decided to get Holly and brought her home two days before Christmas (I did not feel ready for another dog after our other cavalier passed last April and Paris has developed the same heart condition). My mum admits that she was somewhat of an impulse buy after seeing the puppy in the petshop a month earlier, they decided that since she was still there they would buy her.

So... that’s my introduction.
When I saw your intro thread, I thought to myself " Yay, now I'll find out what her name is!" But no, still no name! I respect your desire for privacy, but it would be nice to know you as something other than "649117". Maybe I'll just call you "Six" for short!:)

After reading your intro, I can better understand your recent frustration with your mom for getting Skye. She has a habit of getting dogs and then leaving it to you to train them! Nasty trick disguising Holly as a Christmas present! Anyway, I know you don't regret having her now, but I can see why you have a desire to actually choose your own dog to train the way you want.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
When I saw your intro thread, I thought to myself " Yay, now I'll find out what her name is!" But no, still no name! I respect your desire for privacy, but it would be nice to know you as something other than "649117". Maybe I'll just call you "Six" for short!:)
Sorry as a Trekky this made me chuckle... Reminded me of 7 of 9 a borg who is brought back to humanity and nicknamed just seven for short! She would never use her real name of Anneka either... (derail I know... apologies!)

Honored Member
When I made this account I couldn't think of a username (although I think I tried a couple that were already taken). I know it's bad, but at the time I wasn't sure that I would stick around or ever post so I didn't think it would matter if I just used some random numbers.
After a couple of months I did think I should have gone with something different but I can't do anything about it now. Call me whatever you like ;)

brody_smom

Experienced Member
When I made this account I couldn't think of a username (although I think I tried a couple that were already taken). I know it's bad, but at the time I wasn't sure that I would stick around or ever post so I didn't think it would matter if I just used some random numbers.
After a couple of months I did think I should have gone with something different but I can't do anything about it now. Call me whatever you like ;)
Okay, Six it is!

running_dog

Honored Member
I think given time it might be you who has the last laugh - I mean I (Running_dog) might end up with a 1 legged bulldog in a mobility carriage and Brodys_mom might have a new dog called Richard or Fido or anything but Brody!