Hola From Spain

Dani72

I'm Dani and I have two lovely foster dogs, both mixed breeds. They are pretty well behaved so I have to confess that I've been a bit lazy and not done a great deal in the way of training with them.
That will change though as I'm adopting a rescue German Shepherd on Saturday and he will definitely need plenty of training.
So, new schedule of training coming up from tomorrow.:) I'm very glad I've found this forum to help!

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA! this forum'll be a fantastic help to you, especially if you're into clicker training! Enjoy :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome and kudos for adopting a rescue Shepherd, many Shepherd lovers here:) You're in the right place to learn all about Positive Reinforcement Training (clicker training). Did you get a copy of Jean's book? It's fabulous, well worth the read.

Any questions, don't hesitate to post a thread, everyone will be only too happy to help.:)

Dani72

Thank you for the welcome. I have read the ebook-very helpful. Here are my foster dogs Ron and Lila, Lila is the yellow one. They always lie cuddled up together.
P1020401.JPG

Dlilly

Honored Member
Welcome!! First off, I'd like to say I think it's awesome you foster dogs! Ron and Lila are gorgeous dogs, I hope they both get adopted! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here!