Hola From Spain

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dani72, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Dani72 Member

I'm Dani and I have two lovely foster dogs, both mixed breeds. They are pretty well behaved so I have to confess that I've been a bit lazy and not done a great deal in the way of training with them.
    That will change though as I'm adopting a rescue German Shepherd on Saturday and he will definitely need plenty of training.
    So, new schedule of training coming up from tomorrow.:) I'm very glad I've found this forum to help!
    Dlilly, Evie and MaryK like this.

2. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Welcome! Do post pics :) :)
    MaryK likes this.
  3. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA! this forum'll be a fantastic help to you, especially if you're into clicker training! Enjoy :)
    MaryK likes this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome and kudos for adopting a rescue Shepherd, many Shepherd lovers here:) You're in the right place to learn all about Positive Reinforcement Training (clicker training). Did you get a copy of Jean's book? It's fabulous, well worth the read.

Any questions, don't hesitate to post a thread, everyone will be only too happy to help.:)
  5. Pawbla Experienced Member

Hola! Welcome to the forum! Please post pictures of your doggies so we can all see them :)
    MaryK likes this.
  6. Dani72 Member

Thank you for the welcome. I have read the ebook-very helpful. Here are my foster dogs Ron and Lila, Lila is the yellow one. They always lie cuddled up together. P1020401.JPG
    MaryK and Evie like this.
  7. Evie Experienced Member

Welcome! Gorgeous dogs! good luck with your new Shepard :D
    MaryK likes this.
  8. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!
  9. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome!! First off, I'd like to say I think it's awesome you foster dogs! Ron and Lila are gorgeous dogs, I hope they both get adopted! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here!
    MaryK likes this.
  10. MaryK Honored Member

So sweet the two of them cuddling together:love: