Hiya

Sarah Wells

Hi im new here, I have a 1 year old Border collie called Sam, I live in England, Milton Keynes and I enjoy teaching my dog new tricks and going for walks and playing frisbee and football outside with him

Attachments

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sarah. Welcome to the site. :) Love your BC picture ... he got that look: wanna play??? ;)

Sarah Wells

Hehe Hes always up for playing, His favourite is football in fact we just got in from playing football for a hour! XD He also loves Doggie Dancing hes getting pretty good, I love this site coz it gives me new ideas on tricks to teach him as he has learnt soo many, ive run out of ideas XD x

Sarah Wells

Thanks :D Your Dog in ur profile pic is handsome too, I used to have a German Shepard when i was younger, His name was Prince. He was soo well behaved and mannered. I miss him soo much. Hes up in the sky waiting for me, along with my other pets that have passed on :) x

mewzard

Experienced Member
@ Sarah Wells. thanks! She is 9 months old. She's actually a cross but you can't really tell. She's slightly different in colour now - her coat changes alot! She is excellent! We are working massively on recall and calmness when around other dogs - She gets SOO excited! but other than this she is excellent!.

sara

Staff member
This is typical of GSD's though. I've seen GSD's be almost completely black at 8 weeks, then be almost completely brown at 2 years :)

Sarah Wells

I dont really remember my GSD changing colour but i was a child so probably wouldnt remember lol, It looks cool tho :) x

sara

Staff member
You should see some of the colour changed the rez puppies I rescue do! Some of them have a dramatic coat change!