Hi!!

caelynng

Hello Everyone, I am a 20 year old college student and just came across this site! I am excited to get more involved in the site and see what it has to offer.

I have a 7 month old black lab, weighing in at 53 pounds. He is a great dog, and I love working with him. He aims to please (but of course never minds a cookie!) I would love to get involved in agility, but at this point, being in college, I don't have that option, so for now I am just learning as much as I can about everything, and enjoying the time I have with my pup!:dogtongue2:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Caelynng!

:welcome: to the Dog Trick Academy! :dogsmile:

Agility is fun and gives your dog a lot of necessary exercise, but I understand your predicament with being in College and all. Training tricks is pretty easy and can be done from your living room! :) Just building a training relationship with your dog will help you later on when you choose to go do agility.

Check out our monthly contests & challenges for inspiration and motivation on training your dog! :)

zcoonhound

Hi welcome to the Academy! You have come to the right place, having fun with our dogs is the main objective here! Hope to see you in the challenges soon.